Yes, you can have a raised bed garden set up in minutes for a fraction of the cost you might think. In this article, we’ll review various options for raised bed gardens, including ones that you cost as little as $30. We’re big proponents of DIY (do it yourself) but sometimes time and resources make it difficult to take the DIY approach. When it comes to gardening, many people put off starting their first garden because they think it’s going to be hard, grueling work that will require spending days sourcing materials and doing construction. If this sounds like you, we’ve got good news… We’re going to show you how you can click a few buttons on your computer, then have your garden set up and ready to go ridiculously fast – yes, even before breakfast. (Maybe not before you first cup of matcha though.) Raised bed gardens at a nearby community garden. Community gardens are a great way to meet other gardeners and learn, but if you have the space you should also garden in your own yard (or patio).
- How to Grow Delicious Austrian Winter Peas For Winter GreensMarch 11th, 2019
- Five Tomato Growing Tricks You Need to Start UsingMay 8th, 2019
- 6 ways to prevent or stop squash vine borersMay 28th, 2019
- 18 simple recipes to use up lots of tomatoesJuly 2nd, 2020
- Got garden spiders? Here’s why that’s a good thing…June 16th, 2020