Welcome to 2018!
It’s been frightfully cold out lately. In the garden beds we don’t have protected with low tunnels, the ground is frozen solid.
However, that doesn’t mean there’s not gardening work and planning to do. Despite what the thermostat says right now, warmer weather and spring are just around the corner!
So, our tip of the month this month is a compilation… We want to get you the information you need to get you ready for the upcoming growing season. Since we’ve already got piles of helpful information to do just that, we thought we’d put them all into one helpful list, so you can pick and choose based on what you need and want to learn more about.
Our Top Articles & Resources to Get You Ready For Late Winter and Spring Gardening
- Seed Starting Video Classes – Want to watch a video course that covers every detail about how to successfully start your seeds and transplant seedlings into your garden? We have a 3-part video series that does just that: click here
- Seed Starting & Gardening Supplies – There are thousands of tools and seed starting supplies to choose from, and making a choice can be overwhelming (especially if you’re a new gardener). Our team has carefully curated a list of our top-rated favorites just for you, and they’re all available in our Organic Gardening Supplies Store (our store also includes organic pest & disease management supplies, raised beds & containers, etc): click here
- How To Kill Your Seedlings – This is the definitive list of what NOT to do to your seedlings. However, if you’re new to seed starting, knowing the top 8 ways that people accidentally kill their garden seedlings can help you avoid making the same mistakes: click here
- How Set Up A Raised Bed Garden FAST – Are you feeling overwhelmed by where and how to start your first garden bed? If you want to use raised beds in your garden but you think it’s going to be a lot of time, work, and money, we’ve got good news for you! You can have a raised bed set up in under an hour for a fraction of what you probably think it would cost: click here
- Get Your Garden Beds Ready For Spring – If you already have a garden and you’re trying to figure out what you should be doing to get it ready to grow healthy organic plants from spring through summer, we’ve got you covered: click here
- Indoor DIY Grow Light Setup – Our most popular article ever! We figured out how to make our own affordable DIY indoor grow light setup many years ago, and it paid for itself in the first season we used it. If you want to take your gardening and seed starting game to the next level, you might want to use this system as well: click here
Got questions? Is there something we didn’t cover that you want to know about? Let us know in the comments and we’ll answer any question you have!
-The GrowJourney Team